Project Managers. 7 to 10 years professional experience.
At DiMella Shaffer, our reputation for delivering design excellence is based on our ability to attract and retain creative, curious people who are eager to learn and grow within a collaborative environment.
We are seeking energetic, licensed Project Managers with seven to ten years of professional experience who possess the excellent communication and technical skills needed to drive projects to successful completion. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished collaborator with strong design, technical, and interpersonal skills, as well as the interest to take on more responsibilities as opportunities emerge. Experience with multifamily, student living, science & technology, higher-education, and/or senior living projects is desired.
- Manage oneself and others in a collaborative team environment.
- Assign project responsibility and coordinate workload of each team member
- Communicate client and firm objectives to team
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- A positive, proactive, resource to inspire your project team
- Work with accounting and resource managers to forecast staffing, revenue, and invoicing.
- Inspire good work, remain positive, and thrive in an industry of constant change.
- Degree in Architecture from accredited program
- Architectural Registration, or within six months of passing registration exams
- Experience as a Project Manager on complex projects with multidisciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Expertise in Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project
- LEED accreditation desired
More than 50% of DiMella Shaffer employees have been with the firm for more than 10 years. Why ? – Because we are an eclectic collection of diverse personalities who pride ourselves on having an open, supportive, and positive environment that rewards entrepreneurial spirit. While we are a firm that rewards working hard, we value the intricate balance that life demands.
We believe that thoughtful buildings positively influence our environment and the people who work, play, learn and live there. At the same time, we recognize that architecture is a craft, as well as, a business. And, that success is ultimately achieved through the balance of both. Emphasizing a pragmatic approach, we focus on innovative design thinking, high performance teamwork, and proactive project management to ensure our vision meets each client’s budget, schedule, and goals.