3 to 8 years of experience.
As an Architect at DiMella Shaffer, you will work collaboratively as a part of a high functioning team delivering design excellence across a variety of markets. The team is responsible for designing interiors that balance quality, creativity, and functionality while working to exceed client goals. Through design, management, detailing, and communication, the Architect will contribute to a diverse team creating places where people live, learn, work, and play.
DiMella Shaffer could be right for you if:
- You have an eye for design. You lead your design process with creativity and curiosity.
- You may still be learning but you have a hunger to learn.
- You are organized and thrive in team-based environments. More brains, more ideas!
- You are passionate about beautiful, high-performance environments.
- You like people. Working with and coordinating consultants doesn’t intimidate you.
- You can visually communicate your ideas – either by hand or computer.
Things to help you succeed:
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Architectural Registration or within two years of hire
- 3-8 years of professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of Revit
Other preferred qualifications, but not required:
- LEED, WELL, or Passive House certification a plus
- Expertise in Sketch-Up/Lumion
At DiMella Shaffer, our reputation for delivering design excellence is based on our ability to attract and retain creative, curious people who are eager to learn and grow within a collaborative environment.
We practice the art of balance. It is our mission to help our clients make the world more beautiful, functional and sustainable. We believe that thoughtful buildings positively influence our environment. At the same time, we recognize that architecture is a craft, as well as, a business. And, that success is ultimately achieved through the balance of both. Emphasizing a pragmatic approach, we focus on innovative design thinking, high-performance teamwork, and proactive project management to ensure our vision meets each client’s budget, schedule, and goals.
DiMella Shaffer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are strongly in favor of diversity and inclusion.