Marketing Coordinator / Manager
1 to 10 years of experience
As a Marketing Coordinator / Manager at DiMella Shaffer you will work collaboratively within marketing as well as the business development team made of up of our senior leadership team. The Marketing Team is responsible for commanding quality and creativity throughout our general marketing collateral, proposals, interviews, public relations, branding and identity, and photography.
DiMella Shaffer could be right for you if:
- You are eager to contribute to a team environment
- You are detailed oriented and thrive on iteration and multi-media to communicate the right story
- You love how a brand can distinguish a business
- You are self-starting, organized, enthusiastic and thoughtful
- You have a bit of experience, understanding marketing for professional services and are willing to bring a fresh perspective or play devil’s advocate
- You want to get better. You are willing to offer ideas, digest feedback, take opinions into consideration and offer the best solutions
- You have a keen graphic eye and can work within and improve a preexisting brand
- You have a passion for architecture, high-performance environments, and the overall built form.
Things to help you succeed:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Architecture or a related field
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (PC platform), including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficient in website and social media content development and management
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks
- Manage and execute the planning, development, assembly, distribution, and quality of the marketing proposals, including scheduling, tasking, and tracking of prospects, quality assurance, and development of content and graphics
- Organize, produce, and update marketing collateral such as award submissions, project profiles, brochures, advertisements, and other associated materials
- Develop and maintain project database
- Manage website, mailing lists, reference lists, master file brochures, and business sponsorships
- Manage and support social media channels and monthly schedule
- Manage and update the company website and blog schedule
- Manage professional photoshoots, including preparation prior to, assistance during, and administering follow-up work
- Manage, design, and update internal and external branded materials
- Support and manage internal communications
- Work with the architectural staff to develop, design and produce materials for presentations and interviews
The successful candidate will work with the Current Marketing Coordinator and with the Director of Client Relations. Position salary and title will be commensurate with experience.
At DiMella Shaffer, our reputation for delivering design excellence is based on our ability to attract and retain creative, curious people who are eager to learn and grow within a collaborative environment.
We practice the art of balance. It is our mission to help our clients make the world more beautiful, functional and sustainable. We believe that thoughtful buildings positively influence our environment. At the same time, we recognize that architecture is a craft, as well as, a business. And, that success is ultimately achieved through the balance of both. Emphasizing a pragmatic approach, we focus on innovative design thinking, high-performance teamwork, and proactive project management to ensure our vision meets each client’s budget, schedule, and goals.
DiMella Shaffer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are strongly in favor of diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in DiMella Shaffer.