As a Student Intern/Co-Op at DiMella Shaffer, you will work collaboratively as a part of a dynamic team delivering design excellence across a variety of markets. Our team is responsible for balancing quality, creativity, and functionality while working to exceed client goals. Through design, management, detailing, and communication, the Student Intern/Co-op will help our team create inspiring spaces for people to live, learn, work, and play.
DiMella Shaffer could be right for you if:
- You are eager to contribute to and support a design team.
- You want to develop your design skills and are open to feedback.
- You are passionate about creating beautiful, high-performance environments for people.
- You are curious and eager to learn!
Things we value, but are not required to apply:
- In pursuit of a professional degree, or recently obtained professional degree
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphics software
- Proficiency in Revit
- Expertise in Sketch-Up/Lumion
Things you might work on during your internship / Co-Op:
- Document design and/or technical ideas generated by others
- Revise documents under guidance of others
- Assist in the preparation of presentations including drawings, renderings, reports
- Maintain submittal / CA logs
DiMella Shaffer is curious about you:
- Who / What is your biggest influence?
- How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
- What do you hope to achieve or learn?
- Why did you choose a career in design?
DiMella Shaffer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and, as one of our core values, we actively support diversity, equity, and inclusion. People of Color, trans and gender nonconforming/nonbinary people, people from poor and working-class backgrounds, parents or people with dependents are encouraged to apply.