As an Interior Designer at DiMella Shaffer, you will work collaboratively as a part of a high functioning team delivering design excellence across a variety of markets. The team is responsible for designing interiors that balance quality, creativity, and functionality while working to exceed client goals. Through space planning, design, management, detailing, and communication, the Interior Designer will contribute to a diverse team creating places where people live, learn, work, and play.
DiMella Shaffer could be right for you if:
- You have an eye for design. You lead your design process with creativity and curiosity.
- You may still be learning but you have a hunger to learn.
- You are organized and thrive in team-based environments. More brains, more ideas!
- You are passionate about beautiful, high-performance environments.
- You like people. Working with and coordinating consultants doesn’t intimidate you.
- You can visually communicate your ideas – either by hand or computer.
Things we value, but are not required to apply:
- 3-8 years of professional experience
- Degree in Interior Design / Architecture
- Proven experience with furniture specifying, ordering, and implementation
- Knowledge of codes as they pertain to project scope
- Advanced knowledge of Revit
- LEED, WELL, or Passive House certification a plus
- NCIDQ Certification
- Modeling and rendering skills in Sketch-Up/Lumion
DiMella Shaffer is curious about you:
- Who / What is your biggest influence?
- How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
- What do you hope to achieve or learn?
- Why did you choose a career in design?
DiMella Shaffer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and, as one of our core values, we actively support diversity, equity, and inclusion. People of Color, trans and gender nonconforming/nonbinary people, people from poor and working-class backgrounds, parents or people with dependents are encouraged to apply.