In It Together
In It Together
Monday, March 23rd: Our entire office will continue to work remotely until further notice. We remain confident in our ability to communicate effectively with our team members and deliver our work to our clients.
A message about the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Our purpose is rooted in the human condition, and we believe we are in this together with our clients, colleagues, and friends. We are stronger working together to ensure the public health and well being. This responsibility and belief is shaping our response to the emergency facing our local and global communities.
With the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand the concerns of our clients and collaborators in continuing to work on projects during this time. As of Monday, March 16, DiMella Shaffer will be working remotely through this week at a minimum. This remote work period may be adjusted as the situation changes. We remain fully committed to providing you with the level of service and responsiveness that we are currently delivering. Our goal is to transition to a remote delivery model with minimal disruptions.
What this means for our clients, colleagues, and our community:
- Our service and commitment to your project will continue as planned with meetings scheduled primarily via GoTo Meeting and other collaboration platforms.
- We will continue listening and learning from our clients and team members for better ways of collaboration, creative problem solving and successful project delivery.
- Your point of contact at DiMella Shaffer will stay in close communication with you and keep you abreast of any changes in how we work together.
- We have further upgraded and tested our technology infrastructure to support remote work and collaboration so that we can deliver our services as promised.
- Please check this page or visit our social media for the latest updates.
In addition to the above actions, we have joined with other leading architecture firms in Boston to encourage the Mayor to direct other private-sector employers to significantly modify business operations and direct most employees to work from home in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage all of our team members, clients, and colleagues to stay vigilant during this time as we work through this together. We want to assure you that DiMella Shaffer is taking necessary measures to stay healthy, positive, and supportive of all those we work with and will continue to provide the highest level of service.